Monday, August 16, 2010

Can you be friends with your ex boyfriend? & how do you tell your parents you still want 2 be friends with him?

My boyfriend and I broke up around this time last night. We decided today that we would still hang out and be friends. Sorta like in Drake and Josh when Josh and Mindy broke up, the next day they were hanging out, ya know? and then they got back together a few episodes later. Yupp, just like that.





So is it ok to be friends with an ex boyfriend and still hang out? And how do I tell my parents that we are still going to hang out just as friends? I think after Today when they found out we broke up, they don't like him anymore( i am not 100% if they really hate him or not =/), and neither do my sisters, and if we get back together they might be disappointed in me.





My boyfriend did tell me it was possible we can get back together though, just not right now. He wants to remain civil with me as friends, and he promised he won't tell people bad things about me when they ask why we broke up. i promised him the same. So we are going to hang out as friends soon, and who knows, we'll take things from there. But is this ok?Can you be friends with your ex boyfriend? %26amp; how do you tell your parents you still want 2 be friends with him?
my ex boyfriend is my best friend and my parents have learned to expect it and he acutally still comes over on hoildays we are better as friends hopefully your parents are as cool as mine but then I am a adult so what could they sayCan you be friends with your ex boyfriend? %26amp; how do you tell your parents you still want 2 be friends with him?
Being friends with you ex is NEVER a good idea...and if you broke up, why would you want to get back together? There must be a reason you broke up, a reason you guys decided that it isn't working...why break up at all if you plan on getting back together?





Honestly my suggestion is to not have any contact with each other for at least a month, if not more...and to move on!
No, dont. The reason he says he might want to get back with you is so he can keep tabs on you, and make sure you don't date anyone else. Give it a few months, if he still wants to be friends fine but it is too soon. You have feelings for him and he'll take advantage of that hes a man and thats what they do. Anyone who is willing to risk loosing you by breaking up with you isnt worth your time. I just went through nearly this exact situation. I found out that he lied about a lot of things. I'm hoping your situation is different than that. But listen he'll never know what he's missing if your still hanging around. He doesn't deserve you if he's willing to risk losing you. Take some time. you can be civil without being friends. being friends hurts more then anything because the wound never closes. give it some heal time and then see.

1 comment:

Megan said...

The guy my ex girlfriend left me for dropped her for someone he works with! Your spell works fast! Of course she called me but I want nothing to do with her. I love knowing I had everything to do with this, wiseindividualspell@gmail.com is the best spell caster in the world.

Post a Comment