Monday, August 16, 2010

Is it wrong to date your friends ex? major details below.?

ok here it goes and probably be a long one......my friend which let me clarify my friend...we have been friends for a very very long time BUT on and off because of how she treats me...i mean not bad but she was constantly taken advantage of my big heart and easy forgiving her for what she always did.....long story but anyways she was in a long relationship for about 2yrs and got out of it and kinda started seeing this guy....basically she was using him to get over the long relationship and was really bad to him....he bought her stuff and took her places all the time and the whole time she was using him....well me and him kinda got close while we was hanging together with her(but we have never ever done anything) just talked and stuff....well everyone keeps telling us we should try to be with eachother and honestly i think we might be good together....but i am such i big believer of friendship rule of not dating ex's but i mean i have always gave up my feelings for guys or put my self aside to make my friends happy with someone....i would totally not do this but i think we would be together and my love life isnt so great right now anyway....i mean me and my friend arent even as close as we used to be.....i think there is a chance that he wants to kinda try to.....ok with what facts you have pls help me and give me a really thought out good answer..i will totally answer anything for you....quick i just need some opinions and also he is coming over tomorrow to shoot some pool and need to know what i should do...so pls be fast thank youIs it wrong to date your friends ex? major details below.?
Listen honey i have to heard of this rule but it only applies to CLOSE FRIENDS this girl sounds like a bad friend and you should go for the guy. Who knows it could be your soul mateee. And anyways the rule doesn't apply to her cuz one she used him and two she is not a very good friend it sounds like.


Hope i helped!!Is it wrong to date your friends ex? major details below.?
That depends on your friendship with your friend.


You should feel it if it's right or wrong.





It would still be nice to ask your friend about it and if you're not as close as you used to be then it should be much easier.
I think you shouldn't listen to anyone on here. I think this is much more a matter of the heart than of what we think.





If your friend is such a great friend then she will want you to be happy...The End.
That is a cardinal rule,


you NEVER date a friends ex.


period.
OK FIRST THAT IS RUDE TO DATE UR EX FRIEND .........
well, i think that if your friend doesn't mind, then it would be ok.
One of my friends dated my ex and it was not a big deal because I was over him...
i think that u shouldny be ur friend anyway if she has used you, also if she was using him???? just go for it, if shes not a good friend all or most of the time it doesnt matter much if ya tick her off again, idk its ur choice but i think that you should date him. i hope this helped-





answer mine plz?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
  • sensitive skin
  • commericial loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment