Friday, August 20, 2010

How can you stay friends with your ex?

Me and my girlfriend broke up recently and I am emotionally fine and everything but the only problem I have is that I don't want to lose her as a friend. I honestly considered her one of my best friends and she was really a great person to talk to. When we broke up neither one of us were mad or even had anything close to a fight. It is just that we haven't spoken since we broke up, and I really don't like that. I sincerely am not trying to win her heart back, but I definately want her to be my friend. What is the best way to go about this?How can you stay friends with your ex?
Just because you think your emotionally fine right now doesn't mean she is. She might need more time to get over it so you should give her space and let her contact you when she's ready to. You may not like it but if you respect her as much as you say you do you will think of her needs first.How can you stay friends with your ex?
It's hard.


I've been in the same situation.


We both wanted to be friends, but it never happened. I still don't talk to him to this day.





Just keep being friendly with her. Don't bring up the relationship part of your past.


And it's better to hang out with her with a bunch of friends than just with yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment