Friday, August 20, 2010

Have you ever tried to be friends with your ex and ended up getting back together after a while instead??

How was it??


Did it worked out well??Have you ever tried to be friends with your ex and ended up getting back together after a while instead??
Ya I broke up with my boyfriend of 2 years and started dating a new guy at work. Well my ex continued to call and come over so we kept in touch... 8months later our ';friendship'; brought too much jealousy into the new relationship I was in and soon enough me and my new boyfriend where fighting over it. Now me and that ex are married and have an 8 month old daughter lol..... funny how things turn out huh.Have you ever tried to be friends with your ex and ended up getting back together after a while instead??
yeah it was complete hell. she cheated on me after 2 years w/ my best friend of 7 years and roommate in college. this happened while i went to disney world with her and gave her a promise ring under cinderellas castle. i didnt find out until a couple weeks later. we tried to fix things and were a couple again and she led me on and still ';had feelings for him'; needless to say she completely messed my life up and it took a long time to recover. its not worth it believe me. i know for a fact that their are better out there to find it just takes a little bit of time.
Who hasn't!!! And I'll tell you it didn't work out for me at all. It was very....unusual. But nobody can really answer this question for you. Its really something you must decide on your own. But I warn you, be carefull, you might get hurt.
Yes I got back with my ex, and no it didn't work out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment