Friday, August 20, 2010

Are you friends with your ex's? Listen to my messed up life.?

I was with my boy friend for two years and then he cheated on me with his sister's best friend. They got drunk together when everyone was sleeping while they were camping... This totally broke my heart because he didn't drink. When this happened I dumped him for three days then took him back for a week and then i just couldn't take it so dumped him again. We went two weeks without talking to eachother. Then he texted me wondering how i was doing. I still love him so much because I lost my virginity to him and he did to me too. We decieded that we needed to be friends. But now, he is totally out of charater. He drinks every weekend night, makes out with random girls and tells me about it. And then I go do the same because I feel like its a compitition. And then tonight he texted me asking me if I wanted to get drunk with him and his friends tonight and I said no. And the other night I totally slept with him. This was 4 nights ago. We still have feelings for eachother. What do you think?Are you friends with your ex's? Listen to my messed up life.?
I think you need to stop all communication with him and stop all sleeping around.Are you friends with your ex's? Listen to my messed up life.?
It's time for you two to cut all ties or else you're going to continue with this self-destruction for the rest of your life.Trust me ...I wasted 7 years of my life doing the same thing thinking he would come around and we'd be together forever.Let him go and don't take any more calls or answer any more texts.Success in life is always the best revenge.P.S.Stay out of his bed!!
It sounds like both of you are a couple of booty calls for each other. Don't expect this to go anywhere. If you want the causal sex, be his friend. If you want a good relationship, stay THE HECK AWAY FROM EACH OTHER!





good luck to you, I know it's hard (no pun intended).
make sure you are protected first off then ask yourself are you a worthy person or a piece of trash for that is how you are being treated by him


and if he did it once 90 percent he will do it again so you decide \
You need a slap of realization about how you're messing up the only life you have after one loser!


So I'll do the favor-*virtual SLAP!!*
Seems like you guys still like each other get back with him guy's make mistakes and thats why they invented duct tape lol
well if you want to be with him then be with him. but if he's not ready to commit to one girl, You, forget him. your better off with out him.
he fawked up.





theres feelings there, yeah but uh..... he fawked up.





so heres the thing. yeah u can be friends with him, but it will be harder to loose the feelings for him. One thing u need to do is not label him as ur ';virginity taker'; because as years go by that wont even matter. When he tells u that he makes out with other chicks how does that make u feel? do u feel hurt? do u feel like u wanna do it back to hurt him or are u just going out to get over him? u need to identify what ur motive is for ';hanging out'; with other dudes.





and what kind of girl are you? now that is over with the first guy that you hooked up with do u feel conservative, are u old fashioned or are u like ';fawk it'; i guess its time for me to see what the world has too offer me. I think no matter if you keep im as a friend or not, u go out and meet people...u never know, even though u did not want to let him go (obviously u had to because he had a fault) u might find someone who has whatever he was missing. plus u sound young... so believe me u have to have sum fun (my fav part about being young and single was collecting stories i could tell to my friends and laugh about.... u should too!)





good luck. and dont be too nice too him but dont be a 13 I T C H either. and if u wanna hook up with him from time to time... hey its ok i guess. i mean u still have feelings for him. it will take longer to get over him but u gotta do whats good for u at any given time. and hard fast rules about getting over an ex cold turkey....just dont always work. if u are meant to get over him.... believe me u will!
you know what? 2nd chances never matter. people never change. (and 3rd 4th 5th etc. dont matter either. they shouldnt even happen) i know losing your virginity for the first time is special, but you broke up with him for a GOOD reason and what would make you ever think it would work again?? he doesnt sound like the type of guy anyone should be hanging out with. making out with tons of people, drinking all the time, is that how you want your life to be? because it already seems to be rubbing off on you, and habits are hard to change. no matter how much he will tell you that he will change for you, i wouldnt believe on bit of it. just look what happened before. i personally think that you can mess your life up, or make your life better as much as you want. just please try to do the right thing. hope this helped.
I think you need to find another friend and let this ';friend'; go. You broke up with him because he cheated on you, but it's okay for him to be a man-ho and you get to sleep with everyone he's slept with? Girl, you don't want all of that.... forget competition. This crap isn't healthy - or safe.... if you have feelings for each other, sounds like lust - not respect or love of any kind...... if you just want a good time, then he's your guy, but if you really want someone who might actually respect and care about you - time to lose his number.

No comments:

Post a Comment