Friday, August 20, 2010

How to make your old friends wish they were your friend again?

I mean in a good way. Not like hanging out with the ';in'; group or dating hot guys.


I mean showing your ex-friends that your not so annoying, and that to see the good side of you, and that there's more to you than being wild. Like being loyal, and helping people. Giving good advice, and being there for someone.


Cause I am a really good friend like that, but last year I had a hard year and I just acted so weird and pathetic. But I still was always there for everyone, but they weren't there for me. I never changed in that way. Well it's a new year and time for new friends.


What's a good way to get my old friends to want to be back with me agian?


Thanks!How to make your old friends wish they were your friend again?
My old best friend from 4th grade is now the most popular girl in school.


I would join the school play and make sure they see it.


That's what I'm doing. And I love acting...
  • TTDirectBuy
  • big brother myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment