Friday, August 20, 2010

How can you be friends with your ex your still very much in love with?

My boyfriend broke up with me a few days ago after an argument the day before. Told me he was 100% done with that aspect of us and wanted to be friends. We dated for 5 months, it was an intense relationship. We weren't friends to begin with. One day, hes all warm with me, the next flirty, the next day nice to me, and then the next day cold and distant. Will it be possible for him and I to become friends? We've broken up once before gave each other a few days and then got back together. We have so many memories together and taught each other so much. Our relationship was very sexual as well. He was my first love and I love him with all my heart. He told me the other day. He still loves me and will always love me. Will we ever reconnect again? Do we need time to heal? or Are we headed towards an interesting friendship?How can you be friends with your ex your still very much in love with?
My best advice would be to give him some distance for a while. Occupy yourself with other friends, work, school, whatever you can think of. Show him that you can be independent and don't need him. But don't completely give him the cold shoulder. Send a text now and then just to say hi and ask him how he's doing when you run into him. I think that you two have a good chance of getting back together but he just needs time to cool off. I think you can be friends, but it's going to be difficult. Don't talk about your relationship at first. Keep things light. Try not to tell him how much you love him. If later on you two decide to confront the problems you had then tell all then but the best advice I can provide is, if you're strong enough, I wasn't with my ex, try to rebound. Be there for him but still have your own life. You'll be fine. love, Kelly.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment