Friday, August 20, 2010

How would you feel if your friend was hooking with your ex?

I just found out my friend was hooking up with my ex and I was shocked. She told me all the details and it made me ******* sick. Basically she asked him to do it he agreed. The sad part is she likes him and he doesn'tHow would you feel if your friend was hooking with your ex?
one of my best friends just hooked up with my ex last weekend


me and my ex are close friends and hes like a brother now, weirdly enough


but i wasnt mad at her, she was drunk


so its kind of a different situation


PLUS my ex and i broke up at the end of last summer


but whatevs


it all depends on when u guyus broke up


and how much of a good friend she is to you


if it rlly bothered you talk to her about it :)How would you feel if your friend was hooking with your ex?
Sweetheart that ain't no friend that is a tramp that you thought was your friend time to let her go true friends don't hook up with there friends Xs its the code of friendship if you were a guy you would probably kick somebodies a$$
With my group of friend's it's never okay to pick up a friend's sloppy seconds. Exes should be off limits. There are so many other guys out there why pick your ex? Some friend!
it would bother me and i would NOT want to hear the details just tell her to stop giving them to you.
yeah that's just wrong. i would never go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment