Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How many of you stayed friends with your ex's after marriage?

I'm married (and happy in my marriage). My husband is a great partner and we get along well.





That said, I am friends with an ex, and still see them from time to time. We usually go out for dinner. My husband knows (neither of us are the jealous type) and doesn't seem to mind. He knows I'm not going anywhere or doing anything.





My ex and I make horrible dating partners (he's jealous, I'm not, I'm against drugs, he's not, etc.), but we are great friends. We mostly discuss our similar taste in music and movies.





Your stories, good or bad?How many of you stayed friends with your ex's after marriage?
My ex is a freak.





Her folks were jewish mega religious and hated the fact she was married to a ';gentile.';





Despite misgivings she was awesome so things moved forward.





And then she had some ';mid-life crisis'; and became religious and her parents started coming over.





It ended incredibly (jerry springer ready) badly.How many of you stayed friends with your ex's after marriage?
i do not have any ex husbands yet but some ex boyfriends.. all my ex's are my friends now..we still maintain the friendship somehow though his past and present girlfriend are jealous in our ';friend '; relationship, still we maintain it..were not doing anything bad i reason out..
Yes, - it's about as close to a Reba situation as you can get-


were just not on TV.
good no drugs no ex partner pious life is best sex with many may create many problems
I am actually going through a very amicable divorce at the time. We have talked a few times since he left me for a c--t (i dont have to like her!)....but after the divorce, i doubt i will just call him up for a lively chat and invite him over for tea...but I am glad of our outcome. And I am also glad that we are handling this very maturely. But lemme see that little %26amp;(*%26amp;^^*%26amp;^%26amp;* *(%26amp;^$$65 %%26amp;^%^ 576 65^%%26amp;^% 576!@$^% !@^%26amp;%!@%^%26amp; !%26amp;^@% %26amp;!@5 with ^$%!@$%26amp;#@$^*^#@ @#^*%26amp;^@*@#* *%26amp;^@# in public again and i can gurantee that i will !@%%26amp;^*@^# @!*%26amp;^*%26amp;#$ ^ and %26amp;(@%26amp;(*!@ @#%26amp;%26amp;@(#%26amp;.





My psychiatrists says its healthy to get it all out.
Well I actually murdered all mine, so that would be really wierd and wrong for me to till be friends with them right now! Lol.. im not some kinda wierdo... gosh!...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment