Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can you really be friends with your ex?

We broke up like two months ago. We were good friends before we became really close. He asked me if I would remain friends with him and I said yes but that isn't how things are. He said he would come visit me and keep in contact but that's not the case. I don't have much friends and I feel like I'm begging him to be my friend. When he says he would come visit, he never does. He always use the excuse that he's too busy but he's not too busy for anybody else. I don't understand why I let him get underneath my skin?Please advice.Can you really be friends with your ex?
You are just prolonging your pain. It is time to walk away no matter how much that hurts you. I'm sorry, I know that's not easy but what youre doing now isn't easy either! He just doesn't have the guts to be honest with you.Can you really be friends with your ex?
HE,S NOT ALONE --HE,S HURT AND HAS ISSUE,S WITH --JUST A FRIEND STATIS

No comments:

Post a Comment