Friday, August 20, 2010

Does being friends with your ex help you win her back? PLEASE HELP?

Ok my ex girlfriend broke up with me in march. The break up was on good terms and we both agreed to it. We were going out for 5 years, I am now 22 and she is 21.





During our relationship we were best friends and loved each other unconditionally and since we broe up we are still best friends. We hang out with each other alot and have the same group of friends and we love each others company.





I love her to the end of the earth and would do anything for her even if that means stepping back for a while no matter how hard. Don't tell me to give up because love is a powerful thing and I have thought about it long and hard and AM NOT going to give up.





The only thing is she lived in france for a year for college and when we broke up she started likin this french ****. She went back for a holiday and I think she mite have gone to see him but she is with her friends. She is coming back soon to go back to college so should I worry about this french ********??





Please give me some advice on how I can win her over.





Aidan ;)Does being friends with your ex help you win her back? PLEASE HELP?
No.





This is the male equivalent of ';If I have sex with him, will he fall in love with me?';





The answer is the same: Why would anyone buy the cow when they are already getting the milk for free?





I don't see what you can do about her new boyfriends. If you cause trouble, no more friendship - and everyone will probably think you're a dick as well.





Tell her how you feel and that you want her back. The alternative is that you get to sit there and watch her move on to someone else.Does being friends with your ex help you win her back? PLEASE HELP?
welll if you really did love her you'd be happy for her





and if you love her soo much why did you agree to breaking up





your fault tbh
Talk to her, the best thing you can do. When she comes back arange to meet up and tell her how you feel. I know how strong love can be and if you think its worth fighting for got for it, but if she says no, you will have to step back from her so you can at least try to find a way to just be her friend.
Dude if she loves you she will come to you, don't let this control your life.


There are plenty more chicks out there if this one doesn't work, and you WILL find one you love as much as this chick if not even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment