Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do you remain friends with your ex and get over the feelings you still have for him?

I was in a relationship for four years. we both care about each other so much, we decided to try to be friends after the break up. He broke it off with me( even though i knew it was coming), i'm still in love with him. I'm trying to learn how to not love him anymore, but its really hard. I want to be friends with him too. we both want each other in our lives. Is there any way to make this work?How do you remain friends with your ex and get over the feelings you still have for him?
Absolutely... I am still friend's with each and every one of my exes. First of all, it takes some time. However if you had a somewhat rough relationship then think of all the ';bad times';. this will make it easy to let go, but still remain friend's. If you had a ';good relationship'; and want to keep him as your b/f then let him know you think it may be worth fighting for... Here is another thing to remember... when you are in a relationship, (such as boyfriend, girlfriend) you have to be friend's as well. So take your feeling's or love for him, and keep them the way they are, just subtract, all the sexual encounters... Thing's will work out... Good Luck.How do you remain friends with your ex and get over the feelings you still have for him?
Same situation here hun. I've tried for about a year to be friends. When he told me he was dating someone I cried for a month. I sent him an email last night telling him that I couldn't do it anymore. I told him that I was grateful for what we had but I couldn't handle it anymore. I still have his number (not that I could forget it) but we won't talk anymore. I know it'll be hard for a while but I'm going to get myself interested in other things. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment