Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Will you remain best of friends with your ex?

even though you are already married? doesn't that make you unfaithful or being unfair for your current spouse? how come most of the divorced wives thinks that their ex is their bestfriend? is it because they have kids? if you considered yourself best friends to your ex why did you divorced in the first place? does your current spouse doesn't matter to you at all?Will you remain best of friends with your ex?
an ex shouldn't be considered a best friend. the unforeseen could happen. ';old fire wood easily catches fire'; meaning exes easily end up in bed in the name of ';best friend';. i don't think any spouse should consider an ex a best friend if they really cherish their homes.Will you remain best of friends with your ex?
First, I don't think divorced wives think their ex is their best friends. But I have known alot of people who can't stand to be married to each other but can get along other wise.





You can appreciate an ex for this good qualities and share a common denomiator, but want nothing besides an occasional conversation because you care about their well being.





My husband couldn't believe I'd be married to such a wild man the first time, but he admires that I could be a friend to someone like him. That's why I'm married to such a wonderful man now.
Guy friends when you are married as far as I am concerned is a no no, the only guy friends I have are the one's I just politely say hello to when I am visiting their wives, otherwise the frienship always has a way of becoming something it shouldn't. Of course everyone will disagree with me.
I have been married twice in my life.I am great friends with all my ex's,even old boyfriends.How can you call friends a way of cheating? If we could work everything out we would not be ex's! Also,kids do benefit if their parents get along! If you can't stay married,the next best thing is to be friends,even friends with the new spouse!None of us would ever get involved with someone so insecure with them selves that they would insist we hate each other.Its a good life when you hate no one!
My wife and her ex are good friends now. This tends to happen quite often after the stress of trying to have a relationship is gone. Im not saying im all for it but it beats being enemies.
Heck no. I want nothing to do with any of my exes. My boyfriend of 2 1/2 years wishes his exes would drop off the face of the earth, and that's being nice LOL
How is it 'unfaithful' or 'unfair'? Civilised, adult people can cope with not throwing the baby out with the bath water!
yes, just for the sake of our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment