Monday, August 16, 2010

Is it healthy to joke about how depress you are with friends about your ex?

I think your friends may not say it. But they would think its time to move on. In fact listen to them and pay attention to what they say in response to your comments. Because if they say, you need to move on, you'll find better. After 1.5 years they are just being nice. What they are probably saying on the inside is ';LET THIS GO ALREADY, AND MOVE ON';


I get that you love this girl. I've spent 4 years loving someone that I couldn't be with, esecially after he married someone else. It takes time to heal, but I started by pushing the hope of things to work, out of my head. When I heard sappy love songs, I tried to imagine who the artist was singing about, rather then imaging the one I wanted. I retrained my thought pattern until I didn't feel so love sick, and hopeless. Every now and then I get a little flicker of feeling but I push it away.


Its not good to dwell on things, and somewhere out there, you'll meet someone new who could make you so much happier then you thought you were with this other girl. Its time to force yourself to let go.Is it healthy to joke about how depress you are with friends about your ex?
takes awhile slick try not to do that and it will help you forgetIs it healthy to joke about how depress you are with friends about your ex?
joking might be ur way of getting over things, so yeah its prolly health, but it has been quite some time.. i think u (not to sound rude) nnedd 2 move one or see someone for help if it still bothers u so. It is a relative to how long u were together. I hope u feel better! :)
but she does not have love for you. screw it, relationships never work unless both feel the same way. There is someone better suited for you out there, and if you are young, date around, and if you dont like that situation, move on. You had something to offer your ex, and she did not appreciate that. but, there is someone out there that will. be yourself, and let someone share in who you are, not who they want you to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment