Monday, August 16, 2010

How do you feel about staying friends with ex's?

Do you think its really possible to stay friends with your ex's? Is it a good idea to even try and maintain a relationship with them after the split?How do you feel about staying friends with ex's?
Yes you can be friends with your ex. My ex-wife and I are on very good terms. If we didn't have a daughter together, I doubt if we would have a reason together. But I don't have any feelings towards her anymore and therefore it is like when my sister is around.





If you have children, it is best to try to maintain a friendly relationship with your ex spouse. My ex and i talk about problems we are having with our daughter and come up with a solution to the problem together. This way my daughter can pit one of us against the other.





To show how this works, we recently had a power outage here in Cincinnati that affected more than half the city. My ex did not have power at her house and I let her stay at my place for a couple of days with my daughter and I until she had power restored. Wasn't a big issue because I was not dating anyone at the time.How do you feel about staying friends with ex's?
It's possible, but more often than not, there's too much emotional baggage for this to occur.





It requires a tremendous level of emotional maturity.
In some cases, yes, but in others it's ill-advised. You don't need a road map to chart which is which. You'll know intuitively who you never want to see again in life.
No it's not a good idea because they'll get jealous when you start dating again. You need to break it off with them for good.
I feel you can remain friends, but only in passing and not having regular contact with them. you are ex's for a reason.
Usually doesn't work out very well...
i have always said ';we can still be friends'; bu ti never do anything with them again
yes make up sex is fantastic
  • sensitive skin
  • commericial loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment