Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ladies: are you still friends with your ex-boyfriend?

My bf recently broke up with me but he said he still wants to be friends, if I want to. We were together for over a year and the break up was very unexpected (to me, anyway). I don't know if I want to be friends...I need some time for this pain to fade away. If you're friends w/your ex, how long after breaking up did you wait? Right now I have no idea if I want this man back in my life (as a friend only!!!). Thanks for any advice!Ladies: are you still friends with your ex-boyfriend?
Depending on how much you liked him (or loved him), being friends may not be a good idea. Seeing them with another girlfriend, or just hearing about it, can trigger a surge of jealousy. To the point where you feel sickened or angry.





I tried. It just prolonged my misery and made it harder to get over her.Ladies: are you still friends with your ex-boyfriend?
I find it really hard to be friends with someone you loved and hurt you. In my case, my ex husband and I broke up because we both found other people. In his case, he actually got the other girl pregnant, while I was just talking and flirting with the guy I found. Needless to say, we have 2 kids together, so I can't be evil to him. We have to be civil for the kids, but I can't be all friendly when I see his new girlfriend and their baby that was conceived while we were married!!
Nope to awkward

No comments:

Post a Comment