Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What do you do if 2 of your friends like your ex?

Ok I am 12 yrs old. I had a boy friend and we broke up last year. Now my 2 closest friends (who are not my best friends) like him. So obviously I was upset. So one sits nest to me and asks if i am mad and i say yes and she asks why and i tell her that i could not believe that they would go behind my back and like my ex. That's like the BIGGEST girl code ever!!!!!!!!! So I hold it all in ( I am very good at hiding my emotions) till lunch after i get my lunch i start to cry and i didn't want to talk abut it so i was like i am sick and tired of the crap. Once i finally calm down the other friend comes over and flips. Like '; I WENT BEHIND YOUR BACK?? YEA SURE!! HOW DID I?'; I WAS LIKE ';YOU like my ex that's how'; and she just keeps talking now reminder bunch of people were surrounding us so that got me even more mad. so after that i am walking up to class crying walking, alone. so i go in and sit down very very very mad. so it was miserable for the rest of the day. yesterday i had a major breakdown on AIM with my best friend. Also one of my ex friends told me that apparently i am a snitch everyone hated me last year and i tried to make all the guys hate all the girls. ALL UNTRUE I WOULD NEVER DO THAT OR TAKE IT TO THE DEAN OF THE GUIDANCE!!! That would involve telling my parents. and lastly i think i will gain like 1000 pound every time i eat then i feel to skinny and i eat. help what do i do with the ex-friends and the eating problem





P.S. My ex told me that they like him and its true really they are clinging to him and they would have told me that they don't like him.What do you do if 2 of your friends like your ex?
WHAT THE HEELLLLL. Ok first of all, they are not your friends. Let me tell you what YOU need to do sister. You tell them, You can like my EX., whatever. But its another thing for you to go and make me upset to the point I have an emotional breakdown.





P.S- Your in middle school, it won't last if either of them get him.





P.S.S- in return for turning in a really good friend, they get a 1 week relationship which they probably wont go on a date, or kiss or whatever.





P.S.S.S.S. they dumb. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment