Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Is it okay to be friends with your ex boyfriend?

Me and my ex broke up at the end of August cause he left me for his ex girlfriend that he loved. But he randomly called last week and wants to be friends, and how he still likes me and thinks about me time to time. He is still with her too and she doesn't want us being friends. So should I be friends with him? I also can deal with being friends with him cause my feelings for him aren't strong like they were.Is it okay to be friends with your ex boyfriend?
Too much drama. Don't do it.Is it okay to be friends with your ex boyfriend?
yes if you can get over the problems in your relationship

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My name is Wade Lyons from Seatle in USA. Am here to testify of a great and powerful spell caster named Doctor Azul via his email: { Azulspelltemple@outlook.com }. I was so confused and devastated when my WIfe left me for another man. I needed her back desperately because i loved her so much. So i contacted this great spell caster for a help. He helped me cast a return love spell on her and just within 12 to 16 hours my Wife came back to me crying and begging for my forgiveness. I want to recommend this great spell caster to anyone that truly needs an urgent solution to a love break up. Simply contact the great Doctor Azul via his email address { Azulspelltemple@outlook.com }.

Post a Comment