Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to become friends with your ex-friend?

i just want it to be fixed now. This guy who i started getting really close to, all of a sudden changed after 800 text messages in 1 month ( i know, alot ) and he started calling me bad things behind my back. Therefor, ive been very distant with him and we barely talk now. I thought about it alot and right when i stop thinking about it....he text me. I, being very ';cold'; with him ( if u know what i mean ) said hi back....and then he just started sending me stuff like ';wtf is your problem'; it was very confusing. I just feel as if i messed up, alot. How can i just....u know, somehow become friends with him again? because seriously, its destroying me inside.How to become friends with your ex-friend?
TALK TO HIM.How to become friends with your ex-friend?
No...he is messed up, not you...He is confusing and if I were you just move on and tell him to go fly that you don't have time to play his games
firsrt the thing we are allready friends
I would have a long conversation in PERSON, and sort everything out.

No comments:

Post a Comment