Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do you deal seeing your ex with one of your friends?

So my ex-boyfriend of six months and i broke up a few weeks ago and i am still reeling. Except now rumor is going around that he's after this girl...who happens to be one of my friends. It's hard because this girl is not one of my BEST friends so i can't even get mad at her about it, however im still good enough friends with her to hear about it all the time. I try and act like it doesn't bother me. I told one of my friends that it annoyed me and her response was.. ';why?'; Is it that ridiculous that it annoys me to hear about/see this girl with my ex? My friends told me that i can't talk to her about it because then again i'm not REALLY good friends with her but still friendly. it just pains me to see her with such an asshole. What can i do?How do you deal seeing your ex with one of your friends?
have a talk with that friendHow do you deal seeing your ex with one of your friends?
Seeing your ex with anybody is hard, but seeing them with a friend is twice as painful. Just try to be happy for your friend, and don't let it get you too down. It's natural to be upset, but you shouldn't let your sour mood control you. You may still have feelings for your ex, but it's over and time to move on.
That really depends on how well you know her. Would you want some girl who is just a friend - and not a close friend - giving you unsolicited advice if you didn't ask for it?





I say just forget it and go about your own business. People have to learn for themselves and if you go to her with your 2 cents she may just blow you of completely.
Move on and mind your own business....

No comments:

Post a Comment