Monday, August 16, 2010

How many are you were now friends with your exes?

I am checking if that is really possible to be friends with your ex?How many are you were now friends with your exes?
It is possible to be friends with past lovers known as exes but i am friends with some not all of my past boyfriends, there is one who i am just getting back on track with after about a year but that year was good thing i grew up so did he and now we are talking and back to being friends, my advice: It just takes abit of time, xHow many are you were now friends with your exes?
Im still friends with my ex, We like talking about our lovelives, friends, problems and stuff.





If you both try to be friends again then you will :)) nothing's impossible
Probably like all of them because we end up going out 2 or so times again and after we fall apart we just become really good friends
Well my ex bf wouldent speak to me for 3 months, now here recently he's talked to me, %26amp; I told him were only friends, Ive got a new bf %26amp; really like him
Me and my ex are still friends, but the problem is im still in love with her and she lives with her new boyfriend.
Nope.. don't want to go down that road again do we? Ex should remain as exed.. so nope ,shouldn't be friends.. that's just awkward looking at each other then.
totally sometimes its awkward in the beg but you get used to it after a while
I am still friends with 1 of my ex's.
TOO AKWARD FOR ME !! AHH! lol
It is, but it's kind of awkward. My ex and I still talk, but just not as much anymore.
one..


hes the father of my daughter.


otherwise i think its too hard
sure, istill am
umm yea we're still friends, but i hand't liked him much when we were dating. Guess thats why we broke up.
yes it is possible....


answer mine-http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Al.QNR7Ph8asTbaddOasNeqQHQx.;_ylv=3?qid=20090328082457AA82zRN
0!





i honestly don't think there is

No comments:

Post a Comment