Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do you stay single n just be friends with your ex?

I have always try to stay friends with ex-boyfriends. But I always end up taking them back, then dumping them...until I meet the next one. I don't want to hurt anyone... But I always end up having on n off relationships, n drag it out much longer than I intend to. It's like I don't know how to be single n stay that way. Help!How do you stay single n just be friends with your ex?
You sound a bit selfish and insecure. You'd rather give this poor guy false hope than spend any amount of time alone. Not only is this bad for him, it will also end up biting you in the rear. Leave him alone.How do you stay single n just be friends with your ex?
Keep your pants on.
You don't...
Take a penny, hold it between your knees when your ex's are around. Don't go out drinking with your ex's. Or maybe just stay with a guy you are not happy with to keep this from happening..................
Being friends with an ex-boyfriend is not a good idea. Been there done that. Remember the key word here is ';Ex';, put it in the past and let it go. I know it is not easy, but if we are not moving forward, we are moving backwards. Wish you luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment