Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How can you avoid problems if you are going out with someone who used to be friends with your ex- husband?

Does it always end badly, my friend is not friends with my ex anymore. Has anyone had an experience that was not bad? What did you do. My ex does not live in the same town either and I don't talk to him hardly ever.How can you avoid problems if you are going out with someone who used to be friends with your ex- husband?
I would only see a problem with possible tension if they were still friends, but since they're not, things should go just fine.How can you avoid problems if you are going out with someone who used to be friends with your ex- husband?
Why would that be a problem? Surely your husband had a lot of friends that you knew. So it is natural that since he is no longer around you might bump into some of them, and even view them as perspective dates.
Unless you are connected to him by kids, then move on and out of town, with this guy. Good luck!
It's nobody's business who you go out with.
Maybe it's just me, but I don't see anything wrong with it,
Go for it. I'm sure the sex is hotter because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment