Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Any good stories about being friends with your ex?

Idk ive heard good and bad things, if your friends, how long did you date and how long did it take to become comfortable friends?Any good stories about being friends with your ex?
We were together for one and a half year. It was an open relationship because we were living in different countries. (though I wasn't flirting with someone else, open part was just something he did and I let -I didn't want to let though)





Anyway, I fell in love with someone else. He got furious at first, then I explained him his own actions and the fact he was flirting with other girls pushed me to other man. He understood his mistake. We did not speak a word for more than 3-4 months but we were still each other's facebook friends. Then one day I (me and my bf actually) went to the club where he sings, we had a drink, and became friends.





I guess the key is taking a break for a while so you can make a fresh, friendship start afterwards. Doesn't necessairly have to be months like it was in my case. Could be even a few weeks.Any good stories about being friends with your ex?
One of my ex's was my so called bestfriend first. Him and i was always together to the point ppl thought we were really dating. When on day why we were hangin out he kissed me and from then on we were official. However after 2 years we called it quits. We didnt talk for a little while and have been on and off friends. i honestly think it was because we still wanted to be together and hated to know we both moved on. Well now he is kinda a whore he tells me his stories about how he tells every grl he spend time with that they are his girlfriend just to get hwat he wants and they really mean nothn to him.. i learn alot about guys from him though . Recently he asked could we get back together i quickly said HELL NO after all the crap i know about you iwould be a fool to fall for him. He said i lost a good man... LMFAO yea sure i hope he wasnt talkn bout him self ...lol but any who we dont hate each other we just dont talk much jus a txt or brief call

No comments:

Post a Comment