Monday, August 16, 2010

Ladies, how do you stay friends with your ex?

My ex-bf was the one who ended it. That was almost a year ago, yet last week he called me and asked to see him. He picked me up we saw a movie then he took me home. At the end of the night he just said bye and didn't even try to hug me. Does this mean he just wants to be friends? But even guy friends hug their friends that are girls. Should I take it as an offense? Neways, what kind of things do you talk about with your ex? Can I ask him for advice about geeting a job and such? By the way, even when he ended he would still say hi to me on msn during that year. Now that we both saw each other, can I just talk to him when I want. (on msn) I mean? and what topics can i btring up and what kind of advice can I ask him about AND what kind of questions can I ask and NOT ask him, since he's my ex-bf?Ladies, how do you stay friends with your ex?
I'm still friends with most of my ex's. Maybe it's because we can talk about anything without any feelings getting involved. You should talk to him when you want to and I'm sure the two of you can talk about anything. Just be open and honest. Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment