Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Is it possible to remain friends with your ex?

If not why and if you are how did you do it?Is it possible to remain friends with your ex?
We remained friends, and I guess it was how we broke up. Although it was not mutual, I had to be the understanding one, to make it what it is today. He thought that it meant that we had to be enemies, without cause, but I showed him that does not warrant being at each others throats, just that it meant that we no longer make plans for the next day together any more. We no longer kiss and hug like we used to, no perks. Just friendship! I posed the question to him, how do we say we love each other one day and say we hate each other the next. So we agreed that we loved each other enough to remain friends, true love and not afraid to admit it.Is it possible to remain friends with your ex?
I'd say the best thing to do is just not be friends with an ex because they always remind you of the past no matter what. I mean you can still talk to them, but being friends will be awkward. I'd say it's so much better just leave the past behind because exes won't get involved or ruin any of your future relationships.
It's possible, but don't expect a new boyfriend to be OK with it. Why would a guy want to date you if you are in regular contact with a guy you were once in love with? How many questions have you seen posted where someone asks ';How do I get my ex back?'; You cannot call your new b/f 'insecure' because this is a major red flag in dating.
Yes. I have a 7 year old daughter with my ex. We were together for about 6 years. We broke up do to changing, mutual, feelings. We still talk, I talk to his fiance', he talks to my fiance', and my fiance' talks to his fiance'. When he picks up, or drops off, Kaelyn, he usually hangs out for a half hour or so just to talk. We don't go out together or anything like that, but we all get along very well. It makes things much, much easier.
no. my current bf didnt like it and i got way to annoyed with my ex bc he was jealous and we broke up mutually. i would never want to see or hear from him ... causes to many problems in the current relationship
No. If the guy is the one leaving you, he wants nothing to do with you once he's gone. Even if he stressed that he still wants to be friends. Why? Because they are cowards and/or *******.

No comments:

Post a Comment