Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How would you feel if your ex's ex turned new gf starting hanging out with your friends?

In reality it has nothing to do with my ex, more than anything with my friends. I live overseas from where I used to live and so does my ex. He has a LD relationship with his ex before me who lives where I used to live. I am hurt that my friends back home now are becoming best friends with this girl even when he is not in the country. How would you feel? I feel betrayed because I would never hang out with a friends ex bf's new gf. I am loyal to all my friends. I know I can't say anything because I live far away but I feel they are becoming distant and the new gf is becoming a more frequent fixture. Would you be hurt?How would you feel if your ex's ex turned new gf starting hanging out with your friends?
I doubt very much that your friends back home see themselves as pulling away from you. Because of the distance, there are bound to be vast differences between your points of view. And, of course, when you are in the middle of things, your point of view usually isn't as objective as the person's who is living far away. Perhaps they have no idea how much the presence of your ex-boyfriend's ex--turned-girlfriend is bothering you ... unless you had a truly acrimonious relationship with her, in which she caused you much grief.





But attempting to control your friends from afar is more likely to stir up resentment, rather than understanding. This guy is your ex. You are overseas. Why aren't you enjoying being where you are? Why aren't you getting on with your life? Why are you still so concerned about your ex? You should ask yourself these things. As it is, all I have to go on is the information provided. So I apologize if my answer has not been helpful.





In the end, the best you can do is step up your communication with your friends and make sure that you remain very much in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment