Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do you stay friends with your ex?

After me and my ex-gf broke up, we wanted to stay close friends but it was impossible for me cuz i still really liked her. I don't know how to act towards her other than like a boyfriend. I tried putting space between us and i thought i was over her so i started talking to her again and liked her again. I don't know how she feels about me as of now but i feel maybe i need to definitely move on, but i still want to be friends with her. Just not sure wat to doHow do you stay friends with your ex?
talk to her aout it... tell her how you feel towards hr when your around her and you cant stop liking her maybe she feels the same .. but befor you do try once again to talk to her even if you still lik her maybe your head is messing with your feelings and making you think different thingsHow do you stay friends with your ex?
so hard if its drama filled but easy if you were friends before and had an easy break up...


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
be friends with benefits.... you can find out where she is at all times by checking out phonetrace.org
Hi Sam,





its tough. no doubt there. I'd say just give it time. Time heals all wounds.





^Jackster^

No comments:

Post a Comment