Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How do you become friends with your ex boyfriend?

Me and my ex boyfriend dated for about 9 months. He even asked me to promise to marry him one day! We were so in love, but we have been friends since the very first day of middle school. We recently broke up because of some arguments that we were having and the fact that everyone was getting in the middle of our relationship (his mom for example, who hated me!). But I want to salvage our friendship and he's mad at me because of something I said but apologized to him for. He said he wasn't mad but that he didn't want to be friends again. I said fine and have been just ignoring him while we're at school and in classes and things like that. He seems to like to know what I'm doing and I catch him looking at me all the time. Here's the kicker though, he's dating another girl! All my friends say that he may like this girl but he loves me and he knows that, but he wants to try something new for a change. I can see that so I'm fine with it now but I don't know what to do!How do you become friends with your ex boyfriend?
Well if you really like him I would say stick with your gut instinct... Even if he keeps saying its over you need to make sure that he knows you are sorry and make sure that he knows how you feel... Because if he doesn't know and you run into each other later in life and he regrets not getting back together at least he can't blame it on you because you tried and you made sure that he knew how you felt!!How do you become friends with your ex boyfriend?
leave him alone
Not really. It's really awkward, but some people can do it.





Another note: if his mom hates you, she will make your life miserable if you married him anyway.
i think you need to find a time when you can get him alone and tell him how you feel, if he listens good but if he doesn't then he doesn't love you

No comments:

Post a Comment